All over the world a rapid increase in demand for photovoltaic system installations has generated an outstanding growth in production numbers in the manufacturing facilities of photovoltaic (PV) systems. Production companies are facing challenges in providing the best quality along with rising manufacturing quantities. Due to the underlying technology not all the quality decisions can be made in real time. This research is focused on the development of experimental study and mathematical modelling of the quality control parameters for PV modules, which could only be tested during chemical processes and not be monitored constantly by operators at the production line.
1. Sell, R. and Otto, T. Remotely controlled multi robot environment. In Proceedings of the 2008 19th EAEEIE Annual Conference, Tallinn, Estonia, June 29–July 2, 2008. IEEE, 20–25.
2. Kuts, V., Otto, T., Tähemaa, T., Bukhari, K. and Pataraia, T. Adaptive industrial robots using machine vision. In Proceedings of the ASME 2018 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, November 9–15, 2018. ASME, V002T02A093.
3. Judi, H. M., Jenal, R. and Genasan, D. Quality control implementation in manufacturing companies: motivating factors and challenges. In Applications and Experiences of Quality Control (Ivanov, O., ed.). InTech, 2011, 495–508.
4. Photovoltaics Report. Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE, 16 September 2020.
5. Crystal Solar Energy.
https://www.crystalsolarenergy.com.au/types-of-solar-panels-which-one-is-the-best-choice (accessed 2021-06-29).
6. Satpathy, R. and Pamuru, V. Solar PV Power. Academic Press, Cambridge, MA, 2020.
7. Jaunich, M., Böhning, M., Braun, U., Teteris, G. and Stark, W. Investigation of the curing state of ethylene/vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA) for photovoltaic applications by gel content determination, rheology, DSC and FTIR. Polym. Test., 2016, 52, 133–140.
8. Chinnadurai, T., Nalajam, P. and Arungalai Vendan, S. Analysis of mechanical and thermal behaviors for cross linked ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) protective film employed for PV cells. Mater. Today: Proc., 2018, 5(11), 23369–23374.
9. Tšukrejev, P., Kruuser, K. and Karjust, K. Production monitoring system development for manufacturing processes of photovoltaic modules. Proc. Est. Acad. Sci., 2019, 68(4), 401–406.
10. Kaganski, S., Majak, J. and Karjust, K. Fuzzy AHP as a tool for prioritization of key performance indicators. Procedia CIRP, 2018, 72, 1227–1232.
11. Paavel, M., Karjust, K. and Majak, J. PLM Maturity model development and implementation in SME. Procedia CIRP, 2017, 63, 651−657.
12. Majak, J., Shvartsman, B., Ratas, M., Bassir, D., Pohlak, M., Karjust, K. and Eerme, M. Higher-order Haar wavelet method for vibration analysis of nanobeams. Mater. Today Commun., 2020, 25, 101290.
13. Zhu, J., Zhang, W., Xia, L., Zhang, Q. and Bassir, D. Optimal packing configuration design with finite-circle method. J. Intell. Robot. Syst., 2012, 67(3–4), 185–199.
14. Zhang, W. H., Domaszewski, M. and Bassir, H. Developments of sizing sensitivity analysis with the ABAQUS code. Struct. Optim., 1999, 17(2), 219–225.
15. Guessasma, S., Bassir, D. and Hedjazi, L. Influence of interphase properties on the effective behaviour of a starch-hemp composite. Mater. Des., 2015, 65, 1053–1063.
16. Nahas, M. and Alzahrani, M. Optimal stochastic distribution of CNTS in a cantilever polymer microbeam using artificial neural networks. Mech. Compos. Mater., 2020, 56(5), 665–672.
17. Cui, D. and Li, D. K. Optimization of extension-shear coupled laminates based on the differential evolution algorithm. Mech. Compos. Mater., 2019, 54(6), 799–814.
18. Plotnikova, S. V. and Kulikov, G. M. Shape control of composite plates with distributed piezoelectric actuators in a three-dimensional formulation. Mech. Compos. Mater, 2020, 56(5), 557–572.