Finding a class of 2-groups; pp. 370–374Full article in PDF format | doi: 10.3176/proc.2010.4.17
1. Coxeter, H. S. M. and Moser, W. O. J. Generators and Relations for Discrete Groups. Springer-Verlag, 1972.
2. Gramushnjak, T. A characterization of a class of 2-groups by their defining relations. J. Gen. Lie Theory Appl., 2008, 2, 157–161.
3. Gramushnjak, T. and Puusemp, P. A characterization of a class of groups of order 32 by their endomorphism semigroups. Algebras Groups Geom., 2005, 22, 387–412.
4. Gramushnjak, T. and Puusemp, P. Description of a class of 2-Groups. J. Nonlinear Math. Phys., 2006, 13, 55–65.
5. Gramushnjak, T. and Puusemp, P. A characterization of a class of 2-groups by their endomorphism semigroups. Ch. 14 In Generalized Lie Theory in Mathematics, Physics and Beyond (Silvestrov, S. et al., eds). Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2009, 151–159.
6. Hall, M., Jr. and Senior, J. K. The Groups of Order 2n, n £ 6. Macmillan, New York; Collier-Macmillan, London, 1964.
7. Puusemp, P. Non-abelian groups of order 16 and their endomorphism semigroups. J. Math. Sci., 2005, 131, 6098–6111.
8. Puusemp, P. Groups of order less than 32 and their endomorphism semigroups. J. Nonlinear Math. Phys., 2006, 13, Supplement, 93–101.
Back to Issue