Protective coatings for the graphite facing in calcium–aluminothermal processes; pp. 54–60Full article in PDF format | doi: 10.3176/proc.2008.1.06
2. Plotnikov, V., Parshin, A. & Gorkunov, V. Elaboration of a calciumalumothermal method for the production of tantal and alloys on the basis of niobium and tantal. Report VNIIHT. Moscow, 1984 (in Russian).
3. Datta, S., Klusek, Z., Kozlovjwski, W. & Burnell-Gray, J. Corrosion in nanotechnology. CorrosionManage., 2001, 42, 24–32.
4. Samsonov, G. & Öpik, A. Temperature Resistant Coatings. Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1973 (in Russian).
5. Phase diagrams of twin metallic systems. Handbook. Vol. 3. No. 1 (Lyakishev, N., ed.) Mech. Eng. (Moscow), 2001, 123(706), 737–739 (in Russian).
6. Hasui, A. Technology of Spraying. Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1975 (in Russian).
7. Kindzheri, V. Measurements at Higher Temperatures. Меtallurgizdat, Мoscow, 1963 (in Russian).
8. Baklanov, V., Zhdanov, V. & Malysheva, E. Experimental studies on avoiding reactions of melt components with carbon. Institute of Nuclear Centre, Kazakhstan, 2004. http://polar.mephi.ru/ru/conf/2004/ (in Russian).
9. Kostikov, V. & Shesterin, J. Plasma Sprayed Coatings. Меtallurgiya, Moscow, 1978 (in Russian).
10. Galkin, J. & Guseva, N. Reactions of resistant oxides with graphite during spraying. Fiz. Khim. Mater. Obrab., 1972, 3, 94–96 (in Russian).
11. Kudinov, V. Plasma Sprayed Coatings. Nauka, Moscow, 1977 (in Russian).
12. Sinkovski, A. & Zemskov, G. Coatings of Silicium Carbide on Graphite. Nauka, Leningrad, 1968 (in Russian).
13. Dergunova, V. & Kravetski, G. Graphite Coatings for Construction Materials. Nauka, Leningrad, 1979 (in Russian).
14. Burykina, A. & Evtushok, T. Coatings of Resistant Compounds on Graphite. Nauka, Leningrad, 1967 (in Russian).
15. Zhabreev, V., Sazonova, M. & Efimenko, L. Enhancement of protective coatings on graphite by including into the composition ZrB2–MoSi2 nanoparticles of SiO2. In Theses of the 4th Internat. Conf. on Chemistry of Solid Materials and Contemporary Micro- and Nanotechnologies. Kislovodsk–Stavropol, Severnyj Kavkaz, 2004, 72–74 (in Russian).
16. Gorkunov, V. & Munter, R. Calcium-aluminothermal production of niobium and mineral composition of the slag. Proc. Estonian Acad. Sci. Chem., 2007, 56, 142–156.
17. Beketov, A., Panteleev, S. & Gorkunov, V. Elaboration of the composition of protective coatings and their plasma spraying onto graphite facing of a shaft furnace. Report NIR. Ural Technical University, Sverdlovsk, 1984 (in Russian).
18. Beketov, A., Bogoyavlenskij, G. & Gorkunov, V. Elaboration of protective plasma coatings for graphite for reductive meltings of niobium, tantal and rare metal alloys. Report NIR. Ural Technical University, Sverdlovsk, 1987 (in Russian).
19. Allen, A. Temperature Resistant Inorganic Coatings. Khimiya, Leningrad, 1976 (in Russian).
20. Adler, J., Markova, E. & Granovski, J. Planning of Experiments in Search for Optimum Conditions. Nauka, Moscow, 1976 (in Russian).21. Semchenko, G., Shuteeva, I. & Splechenko, O. Protection of graphite and graphite containing materials from oxidation. Novye Ogneupory., 2005, 7, 25–26, 30–31.
Back to Issue