With the progress of technology, the development and utilization of oil shale are becoming more and more extensive. Oil shale is composed of organic matter and inorganic matter. The latter refers to minerals that cannot be utilized in the production process. On the one hand, due to the uneven distribution of inorganic material in oil shale, the density and composition of organic matter of different oil shales are different. On the other hand, due to the limited mining technology, oil shale gets often mixed with various impurities, which makes its purification more difficult and increases the respective cost. Based on the characteristics of uneven distribution of inorganic substances and high impurity density in oil shale, its separation experiments were carried out using a self-made separator. The results show that the separation efficiency of oil shale and semi-coke can reach 56.74% and 73.17%, respectively.
1. Song, Y., Liu, Z., Meng, Q., Xu, J., Sun, P., Cheng, L., Zheng, G. Multiple controlling factors of the enrichment of organic matter in the Upper Cretaceous oil shale sequences of the Songliao Basin, NE China: implications from geochemical analyses. Oil Shale, 2016, 33(2), 142–166.
2. Liu, Z. H., Lv, T., Zhang, L. F., Zhang, X. Separation experiment of pyrite in coal mill return by gas-solid fluidized bed. Science Technology and Engineering, 2018, 18(15), 265–269 (in Chinese).
3. Lv, T., Sun, W. B., Suo, L. H. Study on the pretreatment technology of coal sodium removal in Zhundong, Xinjiang Province. Science Technology and Engineering, 2017, 17(7), 163–167 (in Chinese).
4. Wang, S. Particle Segregation Behavior of Mill Feed Return in Dilute Phase Vibration Gas Solid Fluidized Bed. PhD Thesis, China University of Mining and Technology, 2013 (in Chinese).
5. Lv, T., Ding, S., Cheng, C. Numerical study on influence of baffle opening of coarse powder separator on separation characteristics of coal powder particles. Journal of Northeast Electric Power University, 2016, 36(2), 39–44 (in Chinese).
6. Zhu, R., Zhao, Y. M., Zhao, P. F., Luo, Z. F., Wang, H. K., He, L. H., Tan, M. B., Wang, H., Zhang, Y. F. Bed fluidization characteristics and separating effect of fine coal in an air dense medium fluidized bed. Journal of China Coal Society, 2016, 41(3), 727–734 (in Chinese).
7. Zhao, Q. X., Zhang, Z. X., Cheng, D. N., Wang, Y. G., Deng, X. High temperature corrosion of water wall materials T23 and T24 in simulated furnace atmospheres. Chinese J. Chem. Eng., 2012, 20(4), 814–827.
8. Luo, Z. F., Fan, M. M., Zhao, Y. M., Tao, X. X., Chen, Q. R., Chen, Z. Q. Density-dependent separation of dry fine coal in a vibrated fluidized bed. Powder Technol., 2008, 187(2), 119–123.
9. Song, S. L., Zhao, Y. M., He, Y. Q., Wang, H. F., Duan, C. L., Hao, J. Basic research on the separation of electronic scraps with an active-pulsed airflow classifier. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, Shanghai, China, 16–18 May 2008, 808–813.