QUALITY CONTROL OF OIL SHALE PRODUCTION IN ESTONIAN MINES; pp. 239–249Full article in PDF format | doi: 10.3176/oil.2010.3.05
2. Reinsalu, E., Peterson, M., Barabaner, N. Quality Managament of Oil Shale Industry. – TsNIE ugol, 1982 [in Russian].
3. Väli, E., Valgma, I., Reinsalu, E. Usage of Estonian oil shale // Oil Shale. 2008. Vol. 25, No. 2S. P. 101–114.
4. Sits, H. Analyses of changes in specific weight and calorific value of oil shale layers // Geology and survey of oil shale deposits / Tallinn: Valgus, 1977. P. 52–57 [in Russian].
5. Sabanov, S., Pastarus, J-R., Nikitin, O., Väli, E. Risk assessment of surface miner for Estonian oil shale mining industry // 12th IACMAG Conference “Geomechanics in the Emerging Social & Technological Age”, October 1–6, 2008, India, Goa. International Association for Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics (IACMAG). 2008. P. 1836-1842.
6. Sabanov, S. Risk assessment in the quality control of oil shale in Estonian deposit // 28th Oil Shale Symposium, October 13–17, 2008, Colorado School of Mines. Golden, Colorado. The Colorado School of Mines & The Colorado Energy Research Institute. 2008. P. 35.7. Sabanov, S., Reinsalu, E., Valgma, I. Experimental Testing of Hydrocyclone on Separation Factory at “Estonia” Mine. Report to Eesti Energia Kaevandused AS, July 2009.
Back to Issue