1. Postacıoğlu, B. The Basics of Construction Material. – Matbaa Teknisyenleri Basımevi, Istanbul, 1988 [in Turkish].
2. Bazant, Z. P., Chern, J. C. Concrete creep at variable humidity: constitutive law and mechanism // Mater. Sruct. 1985. Vol. 18. P. 1–20.
3. Bazant, Z. P., Xi, Y. P. Drying creep of concrete: constitutive model and new experiments separating its mechanisms // Mater. Struct. 1994. Vol. 27, No. 165. P. 3–14.
4. Benboudjema, F., Meftah, F., Sellier, A., Torrenti, J. M., Heinfling, G. On the prediction of delayed strains for concrete subjected to drying and loading simultaneously // Proc. CONCREEP 6: Creep, Shrinkage and Durability Mechanics of Concrete and Other Quasi-Brittle Materials, Cambridge, USA, 2001. P. 245–250.
5. Mindess, S., Young, J. F. Concrete. – Prentice-Hall, Inc., New Jersey, 1981.
6. Neville, A. M. Properties of Concrete. – Pitman Publishing Ltd., London, 1983. P. 433–528.
7. Erdoğan, T. Concrete. – METU Press Publishing Company, Turkey, 2003. P. 741 [in Turkish].
8. Oymael, S. The Suitability of Oil Shale Ash as an Admixture in Cement and Concrete. – PhD Dissertation, Firat University, Elazig, 1995. P. 163 [in Turkish].
9. Oymael, S., Durmus, A. Effects of sulphates on elastic modulus of concrete samples made from blends of cement with oil shale ash // Oil Shale. 2006. Vol. 23, No. 2. P. 125–134.
10. Oymael, S. The effect of sulphate on lenght change of concrete // Oil Shale. 2007. Vol. 24, No. 4. P. 561–571.
11. ASTM C 33. Standard Specification for Concrete Aggregates. – Annual Book of ASTM Standards, 1994.
12. ASTM C 109. Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortars, 1993.
13. Turkish Standards, TS 25- Trass, Turkish Standards Institution, Ankara, 1975.
14. ASTM C 512. Standard Test Method for Creep of Concrete in Compression, 1992.
15. Turkish Standards, TS 3453 Test Method for Determining the Drying Shrinkage of Concrete Bloks, Turkish Standards Institution, Ankara, 1981.
16. Turkish Standards, TS 3454 Test Method for Determining the Creep of Concrete in Compression, Turkish Standards Institution, Ankara, 1981.
17. Turkish Standards, TS 206-1 Concrete Part I: Specification, Performance, Production and Confirmity, Turkish Standards Institution, 2002.18. Cordon, W. A. Properties, Evaluation and Control of Engineering Materials. – New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1979.