Evaluation of the operation expedience of technological resources in a manufacturing network; pp. 51–65Full article in PDF format | doi: 10.3176/eng.2011.1.06
1. Riives, J., Lõun, K. and Otto, T. Framework for extended use of technological resources in the network of enterprises. In Proc. 7th International DAAAM Baltic Conference “Industrial Engineering”, Tallinn, 2010.
2. Riives, J., Otto, T. and Papstel, J. Monitoring of technological resources for extended usage. In Proc. 4th International DAAAM Conference “Industrial Engineering – Innovation as Competitive Edge for SME”, Tallinn, 2004.
3. Lõun, K. Enhancement of Company’s Competitiveness by Using Process Approach. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2010.
4. Askin, R. G. and Stanridge, S. R. Modeling and Analysis of Manufacturing Systems. Wiley, 1993.
5. Porter, M. E. Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors. Free Press, New York, 1980.
6. Huang, G. Q., Lee, S. W. and Mak, K. L. Synchronized web applications for product development in the 21st century. Int. J. Adv. Manufact. Technol., 2001, 18, 605–613.
7. Lin, H. K. and Harding, J. A. A manufacturing system engineering ontology model on the semantic web for inter-enterprise collaboration. Computers in Industry, 2007, 58, 428–437.
8. Lin, H. K., Harding, J. A. and Shahbaz, M. Manufacturing system engineering ontology for semantic interoperability across extended project teams. Int. J. Production Res., 2004, 42, 5099–5118.
9. Zhao, J., Cheung, W. M., Young, R. I. and Bell, R. An object oriented manufacturing data model for a global enterprise. In Proc. 15th International Conference on Computer Aided Production Engineering (CAPE’99), Durham, UK, 1999, 582–588.
10. Gaševiic, M., Djuric, D. and Devedžic, V. Model Driven Engineering and Ontology Development. Springer, 2009.
11. Allemang, D. and Hendler, J. Semantic Web for the Working Ontologist. Elsevier, 2007.
12. Otto, T., Riives, J. and Lõun, K. Productivity improvement through monitoring of human resources competence level. In DAAAM International Scientific Book, Vienna, 2008, 565–576.
13. Bell, S. Lean Enterprise Systems. Using IT for Continuous Improvement. Wiley, 2006.
14. Riives, J. and Otto, T. (eds). Innovative Development of Human Resources in Enterprise and Society. TUT Press, Tallinn, 2007.
15. Wang, L. D. An information-integrated framework to support e-Manufacturing. Int. J. Adv. Manufact. Technol., 2007, 32, 625–630.
16. Lee, J. E-manufacturing – fundamental, tools, and transformation. Robotics Computer Integrated Manufact., 2003, 19, 501–507.
Back to Issue