Al-W-B powder materials; pp. 142–149Full article in PDF format | doi: 10.3176/eng.2010.2.03
Al-W-B alloy materials, such as manufacturing of grinding tools, are considered.
1. Kelley, A. and Davies, G. I. The principles of fiber reinforcement of metals. Metallurg. Rev., 1965, 10, 1–77.
2. Ter Haar, I. H. Powder Metallurgical Processing of Fiber Reinforced Aluminium Composites. TU Delft, Netherlands, 1993.
3. Muktepavela, F., Manika, I. and Mironovs, V. Structure and mechanical properties of Al-B composite powder. Mater. Design, 1997, 18, 257–259.
4. Mironov, V. and Muktepavela, F. Properties of Al-B powder obtained by crushing Al-B composite presenting industrial waste. In Proc. 2nd International Conference “Materials and Coatings for Extreme Performances”. Katsiveli, Ukraine, 2002, 606–607.
5. Upit, G. P. and Varchenya, S. A. Scientific Instruments (Matis, I. G., ed.). Zinatne, Riga, 1986, 12.
6. Manufactures of Laboratory Instruments. Fritsch Co., Germany. http://www.fritschco.biz/7. Loikowski, W. and Fecht, H.-J. The structure of intercrystalline interfaces. Progr. Mater. Sci., 2000, 45, 339–568.
Back to Issue