Coastal processes in the Eastern Gulf of Finland – possible driving forces and the connection with nearshore development; pp. 151–167Full article in PDF format | doi: 10.3176/eng.2009.3.01
1. Workshop on Sea-Level Rise and Climate Change – Changing Processes and Sustainable Management of the Low-lying Coasts of the Baltic States, Poland and Russia – INFRA 26246. TAIEX, DG Enlargement, Palanga, 2008, CD-ROM.
6. Boldyrev, V. L. Forming, development and modern dynamics of the Baltic Sea coast within Kaliningrad Region. In Study of Main Appropriateness and Tendencies of the Baltic Sea Coastal Line Changing During Last 100 Years. Tallinn, 1992, 25–33 (in Russian).
8. Bobykina, V. and Boldyrev, V. L. Tendency in shore dynamics in the Kaliningrad Oblast according to five years monitoring information. In Integrated Management, Sustainable Development Indicators, Spatial Planning and Monitoring of the South-Eastern Baltic Coastal Regions: Materials of International Conference Terra Baltica. Kaliningrad, 2008, 46–47.
10. Nagaev, A. I., Nemtsov, S., Kupriyanov, A. Journals of the Hydrographical group of first lieutenant S. Nemtsov, ensign A. Kupriyanov and lieutenant A. I. Nagaev with description of the marine shore from Sestroretsk harbour to the Hmetevka river mouth and Vasilievsky Island. 1740. State Archive of Russian Navy, 913-01-49, 1–29 (in Russian).
11. Logvinenko, N. V., Barkov, L. K. and Usenkov, S. M. Lithology and Lithodynamics of the Modern Sediments of the Eastern Gulf of Finland. Leningrad University, Leningrad, 1988.
13. Sukhacheva, L. and Kildjushevsky, E. Study of the eastern Gulf of Finland coasts on the basis of retrospective analysis of airborne and space data. In Abstracts of the VII International Environmental Forum “Baltic Sea Days”. St. Petersburg, Dialog Publishers, 2006, 254–256.
14. Ryabchuk, D. V., Nesterova, E. N., Spiridonov, M. A., Sukhacheva, L. L. and Zhamoida, V. A. Modern sedimentation processes within the coastal zone of the Kurortny District of St. Petersburg (eastern Gulf of Finland). Baltica, 2007, 20, 5–12.
15. Zhamoida, V. A., Arseniev, B., Ryabchuk, D. V, Spiridonov, M. A., Stepanov, D. and Gogoberidze, G. Information system – Geology and resources of the Russian Sector of the Baltic Sea and its coastal zone. In EUR-10 The Baltic Sea Basin. Abstract volume of the 33rd International Geological Congress, Oslo, 2008, CD-ROM.
16. Moskalenko, P. E., Zhamoida, V. A., Manuilov, S. F. and Spiridonov, M. A. The geological structure, history of geological development and potential mineral resources of the eastern Gulf of Finland. In Mineral Resources of the Baltic Sea – Exploration, Exploitation and Sustainable Development. Hanover, 2004, 135–145.
17. Spiridonov, M. A., Rybalko, A. E., Butylin, V. P., Spiridonova, E. A. Zhamoida, V. A. and Moskalenko, P. E. Modern data, facts and views on the geological evolution of the Gulf of Finland. In Geological Survey of Finland, Special Paper 6, Espoo, 1988, 95–100.
18. Spiridonov, M. A., Ryabchuk, D. V., Kotilainen, A., Vallius, H., Nesterova, E. N. and Zhamoida, V. A. The Quaternary deposits of the Eastern Gulf of Finland. In Geological Survey of Finland, Special Paper 45, Espoo, 2007, 5–17.
19. Ryabchuk, D. V., Zhamoida, V. A., Spiridonov, M. A., Nesterova, E. N. and Grigoriev, A. Debatable questions of Holocene geological history of the Eastern Gulf of Finland. In Abstracts of the International Conference on Climate Change. The Environmental and Socio-economic Response in the Southern Baltic Region. Szczecin University, 25–28 May 2009. Forthcoming.
20. Suslov, G. A., Ryabchuk, D. V., Nesterova, E. N. and Fedorova, E. K. Development of the southern coastal zone of the eastern Gulf of Finland (from Lebyazhye to the St. Petersburg flood protection facility). Polish Geological Institute. Special Papers, 23, 2008.
22. Orviku, K., Jaagus, J., Kont, A., Ratas, U. and Rivis, R. Increasing activity of coastal processes associated with climate change in Estonia. J. Coastal Res., 2003, 19, 364–375.23. Soomere, T. and Keevallik, S. Directional and extreme wind properties in the Gulf of Finland. Proc. Estonian Acad. Sci. Eng., 2003, 9, 73–90.
Back to Issue