Synergy-based approach to quality assurance; pp. 87–98Full article in PDF format | doi: 10.3176/eng.2009.2.02
1. Blessing, L. What is the thing called design research? In Proc. 14th International Conference on Engineering Design ICED’2003, Innovation in Products, Processes and Organisations. Design Society, Linköping, 2003, 9–10.
2. Hansen, C. T. and Andreasen, M. M. A proposal for enchanced design concept understanding. In Proc. 14th International Conference on Engineering Design ICED’2003, Innovation in Products, Processes and Organisations. Design Society, Linköping, 2003, 43–44.
3. Kaljas, F. Synergy-Based Approach to Design of the Interdisciplinary Systems. Doctoral Theses on Mechanical and Instrumental Engineering E24. TUT Press, Tallinn, 2005.
4. Kaljas, F. and Reedik, V. On using the DSM technology approach to synergy-based design of interdisciplinary systems. In Proc. 15th International Conference on Engineering Design ICED 05. Institution of Engineers, Australia, 2005, 498–499.
5. Tähemaa, T. and Reedik, V. Positive and negative synergy at mechatronic systems design. In Proc. International Conference NordDesign 2000. DTU Publications, Copenhagen, 2000, 35–44.
6. Haken, H. Advanced Synergetics: Instability Hierarchies of Self-Organizing Systems and Devices. Springer-Verlag, 1993.
7. Hindreus, T. and Reedik, V. Synergy-based approach to engineering design quality. In Proc. International Conference NordDesign 2006. University of Iceland, Reykjavik, 2006, 158–168.
8. Robotham, A. J. and Guldbrandsen, M. What is the new paradigm in product quality? In Proc. International Conference NordDesign 2000. DTU Publications, Copenhagen, 2000, 149–157.
9. Singhal, V. R. The financial pay-off from total quality management (TQM). In Proc. International Quality Conference: Driving to the Changes, Sharing Best Practices. Estonian Association for Quality, Tallinn, 2002, 357–377.
10. Kaljas, F., Källo, R. and Reedik, V. Human aspects at design of mechatronic systems. In Proc. 9th Mechatronic Forum International Conference. Atilim University Publications, Ankara, 2004, 147–157.
11. Martin, A., Kaljas, F. and Reedik, V. Synergy-based approach to bad engineering. In Proc. 8th Biennial Conference on Engineering Systems Design and Analysis. ASME Publications 1746CD, ESDA2006-95432, 2006.
12. Steward, D. System Analysis and Management: Structure Strategy and Design. Petrocelli Books, New York, 1981.
13. Eppinger, S. D. A. Planning method for interaction of large scale engineering systems. In Proc. 11th International Conference on Engineering Design ICED’97, vol. 1. WDK 25, Professional Engineering Publishing, Tampere, 1997, 199–204.
14. Hansen, C. T. and Andreasen, M. M. Two approaches to synthesis based on the domains theory. In Engineering Design Synthesis. Springer-Verlag, 2001.
15. Cho, S.-H. and Eppinger, S. D. Product development process modelling using advanced simulation. In Proc. ASME Design Engineering Technical Conference DETC’01. Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, 2001, 1–10.
Back to Issue