Integrated knowledge-based model of innovative product and process development; pp. 13–23Full article in PDF format | doi: 10.3176/eng.2009.1.02
1. Ribbens, J. A. Simultaneous Engineering for New Product Development. John Wiley, New York, 2000.
2. Yan, W., Pritchard, M. C., Chen, C.-H. and Khoo, L. P. A strategy for integrating product conceptualization and bid preparation. Int. J. Advanced Manufact. Technol., 2006, 29, 616–628.
3. Mild, A. and Taudes, A. An agent-based investigation into the new product development capability. Comput. Math. Organiz. Theory, 2007, 13, 315–331.
4. Ullman, D. G. Robust decision making for engineering design. J. Eng. Design, 2001, 12, 3–13.
5. Hsing Hung Chen, He-Yau Kang, Xiaoqiang Xing, Lee, A. H. I. and Yunhuan Tong. Developing new products with knowledge management methods and process development management in a network. Computers in Industry, 2008, 59, 242–253.
6. Ayyub, B. M. Elicitation of Expert Opinions for Uncertainty and Risks. CRC Press LLC, New York, 2001.
7. Huang, G. Q. and Mak, K. L. The DFX shell: a generic framework for applying design for X tools. Int. J. Computer Integrated Manufact., 1998, 11, 475–484.
8. Sackus, A., Bargelis, A. and Cesnulevicius, A. Web-integrated product modelling using rapid prototyping techniques. In Proc. International Conference on Industrial Logistics ICIL’2003 (Barros, L. et al., eds.). Vaasa, 2003, 464–474.
9. Bargelis, A. Cost forecasting model of product and process development at the business conception stage. In Proc. 6th International DAAAM Baltic Conference “INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING”. Tallinn, 2008, 303–308.
10. Bargelis, A. and Rimasauskas, M. Cost forecasting model for order-based sheet metalworking. J. Mech. Eng. Sci., 2007, 221 C, 55–65.
11. Puisa, R. and Pauza, V. Adaptive design in CAD systems. Mechanika, 2001, 6, 61–66.
12. Niemi, E. Part allocation to nesting layouts under variable demand. Int. J. Production Res., 2003, 41, 1549–1563.
13. Bargelis, A., Hoehne, G. and Cesnulevicius, A. Intelligent functional model for costs minimization in hybrid manufacturing systems. Informatica, 2004, 15, 3–22.
Back to Issue