1. Nikitin, O., Sabanov, S. and Pastarus, J.-R. Analysis of earthquakes available influence on “Estonia” mine underground construction stability. In Proc. 6th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environment. Technology. Resources” (Noviks, G. and Morozov, V., eds.). RA Izdevnieciba, Rezekne, Latvia, 2007, 78–84.
2. Nikitin, O. Immediate roof stability analysis for new technology with great advance rates at Estonia mine. Reports of the department of development (Nikitin, O., ed.). AS Eesti Põlevkivi, Jõhvi, 2004–2005 (in Estonian).
3. Andreev, V., Reinsalu, E., Djachenko, Z. and Toomik, A. Experimental working in underground mines for technological suggestion elaboration. Reports of IGD Skochinski A. A., No. 0103018100, 1987, Jõhvi (in Russian).
4. Seleznev, N., Zarkov, S. and Kuznetsov, S. The main parameters determination for the main and immediate roof stability estimation for Estonian oil shale new excavation technologies. Reports of VNIMI, St. Petersburg, 1961 (in Russian).
5. Nikitin, O. and Sabanov, S. Immediate roof stability analysis for new room-and-pillar mining technology in "Estonia" mine. In Proc. 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference "Environment. Technology. Resources" (Noviks, G. and Morozov, V., eds.). RA Izdevnieciba, Rezekne, Latvia, 2005, 262-269.
6. Reinsalu, E., Toomik, A. and Levin, A. The analysis of harmful geological influences during the oil-shale mines “Estonia”, “Ahtme”, “Viru”, “Tammiku” exploitation. Reports of IGD Skochinski A. A., No. 0192066000, 1987, Jõhvi (in Russian).
7. Djachenko, Z. K., Cheshin, А. J., Bolotov, N. and Toomik, A. The research of oil-shale bed full exploration by longwall mining. Reports of the Oil Shale Institute. Kohtla-Järve, 1985, No. 0112411104 (in Russian).
8. Shirokov, A., Lider, V. and Pisljakov, B. Calculation of Anchor-bolt for Different Application Conditions. Nedra, Moscow, 1976 (in Russian).
9. Fadeev, A. B., Glosman, L. and Kartuzov, M. I. Seismic control of mine and quarry blasting in the USSR. In Proc. 6th International Congress of Rock Mechanics. Montreal, 1987, 617–619 (in Russian).
10. Singh, S. P. and Narendrula, R. Assessment and prediction of rock mass damage by blast vibrations. In Proc. Conference on Mine Planning and Equipment Selection MPES. Wroclaw, 2004, 317–322.
11. Тalve, L., Samlan, J., Reinsalu, E. and Petrov, R. Investigation of different variants of the room and pillars method. Reports of the Oil Shale Institute. Kohtla-Järve, 1964, No. 0112411106 (in Russian).
12. Seismic velocity of Narva Pit. Optimum fleet recommendation, OFR service. Hyd. Excavator & Global Sourcing Marketing Unit Komatsu Europe International n.v. (Koji Ito), KEHG02-2068. Narva 2003.
15. Tomberg, T. The analysis of blasting vibration in oil shale mining. Tallinn University of Technology, Master thesis. Tallinn, 1998 (in Estonian).