Motor drive design using structured query language; 334–344Full article in PDF format | doi: 10.3176/eng.2008.4.05
1. Vodovozov, V. Theory and Systems of Electric Drives. ETU Publishing, St. Petersburg, 2004 (in Russian).
2. Cetinkunt, S. Optimal design issues in high-speed high-precision motion servo systems. Mechatronics, 1991, 1, 187–201.
3. Roos, F., Johansson, H. and Wikander, J. Optimum selection of motor and gearhead in mechatronic applications. Mechatronics, 2006, 16, 63–72.
4. Siemens Standard Drives. Application Handbook. Congleton, 1997.
5. Drive Engineering — Practical Implementation. Vol. 1. Drive Arrangements with SEW Geared Motors. Calculation Methods and Examples. SEW Eurodrive, 1998.
6. Vodovozov, V. and Loparev, A. Simulation tools for design and testing of electric drives. In Proc. 10th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference EPE-PEMC-2004. Riga, 2004, paper DS 7.16.
7. Vodovozov, V. and Laugis, J. Object-oriented electric drive development technology. In Proc. IEEE International Electric Machines and Drives Conference IEMDC'07. Antalya, 2007, paper AF000434.
8. Ergodian, N., Hemao, H. and Grisel, R. A Proposed technique for simulating the complete electric drive systems with a complex kinematics chain. In Proc. IEEE International Electric Machines and Drives Conference IEMDC'07. Antalya, 2007, paper AF014095.
9. Vodovozov, V., Vodovozova, E. and Tsvetikov, E. Object-oriented models of electromechanical systems. In Proc. 8th European Simulation Symposium “Simulation in Industry”. Genoa, 1996.
10. Vodovozov, V., Pettai, E. and Auväärt, A. Design and modelling of electric drive in database environment. In Proc. 2008 IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics. Cambridge, 2008.
Back to Issue