Indoor climate and ventilation performance on top floors of typical old-type apartment buildings; pp. 17–28Full article in PDF format | doi: 10.3176/eng.2008.1.02
1. Kibert, C. J. Sustainable Construction: Green Building Design and Delivery. J. Wiley, 2005.
2. Estonian standard EVS 839 – 2003: Indoor Climate (in Estonian).
3. EN 15251: Criteria for the indoor environment including thermal, indoor air quality, light and noise. European Standard. Brussels, 2006.
4. Kõiv, T.-A. Air Conditioning I. Air Treatment. TUT, Tallinn, 2006 (in Estonian).
5. Jürgens, A. Hallitus hakkab tervisele. Kodutohter, 2002, No. 5, 63–64.
6. Kallavus, U. Kas hallitus võib ka mürgine olla? Keskkonnatehnika, 2001, No. 5, 10–12, No. 6, 11–13.
7. Residential Indoor Air Quality Guidelines: Moulds. Health Canada, Ottawa, 2007.
8. Fehlmann, J. and Wanner, H. U. Indoor climate and indoor air quality in residential buildings. Indoor Air, 1993, 3, 41–50.
9. Kõiv, T.-A. Indoor climate and air change in Tallinn school buildings. Proc. Estonian Acad. Sci. Eng., 2007, 13, 1–9.
10. Stavova, P., Melikov, A. K. and Sundell, J. A new approach for ventilation measurement in homes based on CO2 produced by people. In Proc. 17th Air-conditioning and Ventilation Conference. Prague, 2006, 291–296.
11. Muhič, S. and Butala, V. Effectiveness of personal ventilation system using relative decrease of tracer gas in the first minute parameter. Energy Buildings, 2006, 38, 534–542.
12. Soldaat, K. and Delft, L. I. Influence of occupants on the energy use of balanced ventilation. In Proc. Conference Clima 2007 WellBeing Indoors. Helsinki, 2007.
13. Eskola, L., Kurnitski, J., Jokisalo, J., Jokiranta, K., Palonen, J. and Vinha, J. Room airflow rates in Finnish houses. In Proc. Conference Clima 2007 WellBeing Indoors. Helsinki, 2007.
14. Noble, J. Apartment Ventilation. Proposed Acceptable Solution. Department of Building and Housing, SKM, Wellington, 2007.
15. Liddament, M. W. and Orme, M. Energy and ventilation. Appl. Therm. Eng., 1998, 18, 1101–1109.
16. Palonen, J., Kurnitski, J. and Seppänen, O. The performance of ventilation systems in apartment buildings. In Proc. Conference Clima 2007 WellBeing Indoors. Helsinki, 2007.
17. Typical apartment ventilation solutions for improving of air change in typical apartment buildings. Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn, 2007 (in Estonian).
18. EVS-EN 13187:2001 “Thermal performance of buildings. Qualitative detection of thermal irregularities in building envelopes. Infrared method”. Tallinn, 2001 (in Estonian).19. Pavlovas, V. Energy savings in existing Swedish apartment buildings. Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, 2006.
Back to Issue