The design and production technology of large composite plastic products; 117–128Full article in PDF format
1. Fujita, K. and Yoshida, H. Product variety optimization: Simultaneous optimization of module combination and module attributes. In Proc. DETC’01 ASME 2001 Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference. Pittsburgh, 2001, CD-ROM.
2. Gu, X. and Renaud, J. E. Decision based collaborative optimization. In Proc. 8th ASCE Speciality Conference on Probabilistic Mechanics and Structural Reliability PMC2000–217. Indiana, 2000, CD-ROM.
3. Küttner, R. A framework of collaborative product and production development system. In Proc. 3rd International Conference “Industrial Engineering – New Challenges to SME”. Tallinn, 2002, 34–37.
4. Zhu, L. and Kazmer, D. A performance-based representation of constraint-based reasoning and decision-based design. In Proc. 12th International Conference on Design Theory and Methodology, Design Engineering Technical Conferences DETC’2000/DTM-14556. Maryland, 2000, CD-ROM.
5. Wanga, Y. D., Shen, W. and Ghenniwab, H. WebBlow: a Web/agent-based multidisciplinary design optimization environment. Comput. Ind., 2003, 52, 17–28.
6. Rojas, R. Neural Networks: A Systematic Introduction. Springer, Berlin,1996.
7. Haykin, S. Neural Networks. A Comprehensive Foundation, 2nd ed. Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 1999.
8. Küttner, R and Karjust, K. Coordination of complex tasks of engineering product and manufacturing process optimization. In Proc. Estonian Acad. Sci. Eng., 2006, 12, 163–175.
9. Ravindran, A., Phillips, D. and Solberg, J. Operation Research Principles and Practice, 2nd ed. J. Wiley, New York, 1987.
10. Strong, A. B. Plastics Materials and Processing, 2nd ed. Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 2000.
11. Rubin, I. I. Handbook of Plastic Materials and Technology. Robinson Plastics Corporation, New York, 1990.
Back to Issue