Rigid body impact models partially considering deformation; 140–155Full article in PDF format
2. Glocker, Ch. On frictionless impact models in rigid-body systems. Phil. Trans. Royal Soc. London, A, 2001, 359, 2358–2404.
3. Stronge, W. J. Impact Mechanics. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000.
4. Stoianovici, D. and Hurmuzlu, Y. A critical study of the applicability of rigid body collision theory. J. Appl. Mech., 1996, 63, 307–316.
5. Kecskeméthy, A. and Lange, C. Solving impact interactions using the regularized model approach. In Proc. Tenth World Congress on the Theory of Machines and Mechanisms. Oulu, 1999, 4, 1361–1366.
6. Chatterjee, A. and Ruina, A. Two interpretations of rigidity in rigid body collisions. J. Appl. Mech., 1998, 65, 894–900.
7. Chatterjee, A. and Ruina, A. A critical study of the applicability of rigid-body collision theory. Discussion. J. Appl. Mech., 1997, 64, 247–248.
8. Kozlov, V. V. and Treschev, D. V. Billiards. Genetic Introduction to Dynamics of Systems with Impacts. Moscow University Press, Moscow, 1991 (in Russian).
Back to Issue