Submission, review, and resubmission
1. The manuscripts must be submitted in the format outlined in the Instructions to authors.
2. The manuscript will be sent to at least two reviewers.
3. If it is established that an article is likely to be accepted for publication after revision, it will be returned to the corresponding author for corrections.
4. The authors of accepted articles are then recommended to revise the manuscript according to the reviewers’ comments and to return it to the editorial office.
5. When the manuscript has been revised, it will be accepted for publication, or passed for re-reviewing to reviewers for their opinion about the acceptability of the paper for publication.
6. After receiving re-review(s) the editorial board will make the final decision on the acceptability of the article for publication.
The manuscript (an electronic version and one hard copy) should be sent to the Editor.
For fully electronic submission consult the Editor.
All scientific papers to be published in the Journal are reviewed internationally. The duration of the reviewing process varies and depends on several factors. However, typically the entire process from submission of the first version of the manuscript to publication takes from 2 to 4 months.