1. Nikitin , O. , Sabanov , S. and Pastarus , J.-R. Analysis of earthquakes available influence on “Estonia” mine underground construction stability. In Proc. 6th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environment. Technology. Resources” (Noviks , G. and Morozov , V. , eds.). RA Izdevnieciba , Rezekne , Latvia , 2007 , 78–84.
2. Nikitin , O. Immediate roof stability analysis for new technology with great advance rates at Estonia mine. Reports of the department of development (Nikitin , O. , ed.). AS Eesti Põlevkivi , Jõhvi , 2004–2005 (in Estonian).
3. Andreev , V. , Reinsalu , E. , Djachenko , Z. and Toomik , A. Experimental working in underground mines for technological suggestion elaboration. Reports of IGD Skochinski A. A. , No. 0103018100 , 1987 , Jõhvi (in Russian).
4. Seleznev , N. , Zarkov , S. and Kuznetsov , S. The main parameters determination for the main and immediate roof stability estimation for Estonian oil shale new excavation technologies. Reports of VNIMI , St. Petersburg , 1961 (in Russian).
5. Nikitin , O. and Sabanov , S. Immediate roof stability analysis for new room-and-pillar mining technology in "Estonia" mine. In Proc. 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference "Environment. Technology. Resources" (Noviks , G. and Morozov , V. , eds.). RA Izdevnieciba , Rezekne , Latvia , 2005 , 262-269.
6. Reinsalu , E. , Toomik , A. and Levin , A. The analysis of harmful geological influences during the oil-shale mines “Estonia” , “Ahtme” , “Viru” , “Tammiku” exploitation. Reports of IGD Skochinski A. A. , No. 0192066000 , 1987 , Jõhvi (in Russian).
7. Djachenko , Z. K. , Cheshin , А. J. , Bolotov , N. and Toomik , A. The research of oil-shale bed full exploration by longwall mining. Reports of the Oil Shale Institute. Kohtla-Järve , 1985 , No. 0112411104 (in Russian).
8. Shirokov , A. , Lider , V. and Pisljakov , B. Calculation of Anchor-bolt for Different Application Conditions. Nedra , Moscow , 1976 (in Russian).
9. Fadeev , A. B. , Glosman , L. and Kartuzov , M. I. Seismic control of mine and quarry blasting in the USSR. In Proc. 6th International Congress of Rock Mechanics. Montreal , 1987 , 617–619 (in Russian).
10. Singh , S. P. and Narendrula , R. Assessment and prediction of rock mass damage by blast vibrations. In Proc. Conference on Mine Planning and Equipment Selection MPES. Wroclaw , 2004 , 317–322.
11. Тalve , L. , Samlan , J. , Reinsalu , E. and Petrov , R. Investigation of different variants of the room and pillars method. Reports of the Oil Shale Institute. Kohtla-Järve , 1964 , No. 0112411106 (in Russian).
12. Seismic velocity of Narva Pit. Optimum fleet recommendation , OFR service. Hyd. Excavator & Global Sourcing Marketing Unit Komatsu Europe International n.v. (Koji Ito) , KEHG02-2068. Narva 2003.
15. Tomberg , T. The analysis of blasting vibration in oil shale mining. Tallinn University of Technology , Master thesis. Tallinn , 1998 (in Estonian).